2-3 Litre Pot
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
- Position: Full sun, partial shade
- Soil: Well drained
- Growth rate: Average
- Flowering period: July – September
- Hardiness: H6
- Eventual height: 2.5m
- Eventual spread: 2.5m
Hydrangea Annabelle, commonly known as ‘Sevenbark’ and holder of the prestigious RHS Award of Garden Merit, is a stunning deciduous shrub that is well known for its large, spherical clusters of creamy white flowers that bloom in the Summer months. This plant is native to North America and has a rich history of use in gardens and landscapes. The plant can grow up to 2.5 metres tall and wide and is prized for its attractive appearance and long-lasting blooms.
In addition to its beauty, Hydrangea Annabelle is also valued for its versatility and ease of care. Whether grown in a garden, along a fence line, or in a container, this plant will add an element of grace and charm to any outdoor space. If you’re looking for a stunning, low-maintenance shrub for your garden, Hydrangea Annabelle is an excellent choice.
How to care for your Hydrangea Annabelle
- Plant in well-draining soil in a location that receives partial to full shade.
- Water regularly to keep the soil consistently moist, but not waterlogged.
- Fertilise once a month with a balanced fertiliser during the growing season.
- Prune in late Winter or early Spring to shape the plant and remove any winter damage.
- Protect the plant from strong winds, which can cause damage to the large blooms.
- Consider applying a layer of mulch in the Autumn to help insulate the plant over Winter.
By following these care instructions, your Hydrangea Annabelle will thrive and produce beautiful, large blooms each season.