At Letsgoplanting, we take pride in providing our customers with high-quality plants that are well-suited to the UK climate and growing conditions. We are confident in the health and resilience of the plants we offer, and we stand behind their performance with our 5 Year Guarantee on fully hardy plants, classed as H6 and H7.
Guarantee Terms and Conditions:
- Definition of Fully Hardy Plants: Our 5 Year Guarantee applies to plants that are designated as “fully hardy” (H6 and H7) on the RHS Hardiness chart (see below). These plants are expected to thrive in the typical climatic conditions of the specified hardiness zones.
- Guarantee Period: The Guarantee is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. This period allows ample time for the plant to establish itself in its new environment and demonstrate its adaptability.
- Proper Plant Care: We understand that when dealing with living plants, occasionally, problems do arise. However, if your plants do not grow properly due to neglect on your part, then we share your disappointment but we cannot share your liability. Customers are responsible for providing appropriate care and maintenance for the purchased plants. This includes, but is not limited to proper planting, watering, fertilizing, and pest management. Failure to provide proper care may void the guarantee.
- Notification of Issues: If a customer observes signs of poor health or plant failure within the guarantee period, they must notify us promptly. This can be done by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plant Inspection: Our resident plant expert will inspect the plant in question to assess its condition and the care provided. This inspection will involve submission of clear and detailed photographs.
- Guarantee Coverage: If, after inspection, it is determined that the plant’s health or performance issues are not due to improper care or external factors beyond our control (e.g., extreme weather events), we will replace the plant with a suitable replacement of equal value or refund the cost of the plant but not any original delivery charges.
- Exclusions: Our 5 Year Plant Guarantee does not cover damage or issues caused by neglect, improper planting, overwatering, underwatering, disease, pests, extreme weather conditions, or any other factors beyond our control.
- Transferability: The Guarantee is not transferable and is valid only for the original purchaser.
- Modification of Terms: Letsgoplanting reserves the right to modify or discontinue the 5 Year Plant Guarantee at any time. Any changes to the terms and conditions will be communicated to customers through our official channels.
At Letsgoplanting we are committed to ensuring the success of your gardening endeavours. Our 5 Year Guarantee reflects our dedication to providing you with plants that are well-adapted to your environment and backed by our expertise and commitment to quality.