Terms & Conditions
The term Letsgoplanting, Lgp or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office address is: Otters Reach, Stoford Lane, West Buckland , Wellington, Somerset .TA21 9LD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Letsgoplanting do not provide any warrantee or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The website contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout,look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England,Northern Ireland,Scotland and Wales.
1 Year Guarantee on All Hardy Plants
If one of our plants, deemed to be hardy, fails to thrive or subsequently dies after given all proper plant care, we will happily replace it free of charge, or credit the purchased price if it is no longer in stock.
Letsgoplanting will require a picture of the plant/s in question, including your confirmation email or order reference, you should also include any extra information such as how often it was watered and where the plant was planted (Picture if possible)
Please send to: email@example.com
We will not refund the hardy plant if:
- The plant died or failed due to neglect, such as not enough water or the wrong positioning.
- The plant has gained physical damage, for example animal damage or lawn mower blades.
- Really extreme climate conditions such as the winter of 2010, dropping to -10 or lower, this includes any natural disasters such as flooding or fires.
- The plant gains disease which we are unable to control.