2-3 Litre Pot
- Position: Full sun, partial shade
- Soil: Moist, well drained
- Growth rate: Fast
- Flowering period: June – September
- Hardiness: H5
- Eventual height: 8m
- Eventual spread: 1m
Jasminum Clotted Cream, also known as ‘Jasmin Devon Cream’, is a vigorous, deciduous, twining climber. It has stunning star shaped creamy white flowers which are produced in abundance in mid-late Summer. This plant is ideal for adding a touch of elegance to any garden or outdoor space, with its delicate and fragrant flowers, filling the air with a heavenly scent.
Whether you are a seasoned gardener or just starting out, the Jasminum Clotted Cream is the perfect addition to any outdoor space. Add it to your garden today and enjoy the beauty and fragrance of this stunning plant for years to come.
How to care for your Jasminum Clotted Cream
- Planting: The jasmin clotted cream climber prefers full sun or partial shade and well-draining soil. Plant it in a location that provides adequate support for its climbing habit.
- Watering: Water the plant regularly, especially during dry spells. Avoid overwatering, as this can lead to root rot.
- Fertilisation: Feed with a balanced fertiliser once a month during the growing season. This will help to encourage healthy growth and flower production.
- Pruning: Prune regularly to encourage bushy growth and to keep the plant in shape. Cut back any dead or diseased growth and remove any spent flowers to promote the growth of new ones.
By following these simple care instructions, your Jasminum Clotted Cream will thrive and bring beauty and fragrance to your garden for many years to come.