- Position: Full sun, partial shade
- Soil: Moist, well drained
- Growth Rate: Average
- Flowering Period: July-August
- Hardiness: May need winter protection
- Eventual Height: 0.5-1m
- Eventual Spread: 0.1-0.5m
Francoa Sonchifolia, a clump forming evergreen perennial, commonly known as Wedding Flower, which is native to Chile, has low rosettes of dark green leaves and unbranched racemes of light pink flowers with deep dark red veins. The Wedding Flower would make an ideal specimen for a bed or border, planted in mass to create a wave of pink flowers.